Vikas has 35+ years of work experience in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Vendor development, Sourcing and Project Management.
Vikas has worked in various sectors like Automotive industries like Bajaj Auto Ltd. Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd, KSPG Automotive India, Heavy Industries like Thermax Ltd., Climate control Industries like Emerson and Power Tool industries like Black and Decker Bajaj Ltd.
During his span of career, Vikas has successfully worked on
- Capacity and manpower ramp up
- Plan, develop and implement special capital intensive projects
- Systematic New Product Development
- Productivity improvement through Low Cost Automation, Process improvements
- Vendor Development and on site hand holding for continuous process improvements
- Cost Reduction projects thru Make Vs Buy,VA VE Analysis, Value stream Mapping, POKA YOKE implementation
- Build special purpose systems in machining, cleaning and plating area
- Change Management with a focus on Manufacturing processes
Vikas is a Six sigma Green Belt, Internal Auditor for IATF 16949,Assessor for CII Exim award for Business Excellence. He is an active committee member of Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering Pune chapter.
Vikas is interested in supporting the small and medium scale Industries in overcoming the challenges in productivity, cost effective manufacturing processes and project management